Bike Share for All
Bay Wheels offers all residents of the Bay Area an affordable, accessible and fun new transportation option.
- One-time $5 Annual Membership ($5/month in second year)
- Bikes available 24/7/365 in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville and San Jose
- Membership includes first 60 minutes of each trip
- Rides longer than 60 minutes will result in additional fees of $3 for each additional 15 minutes or potential account suspension
- In-person enrollment at select locations (locations below)
- No credit or debit card required
- Clipper card compatible
Interested in the Bike Share for All program? Sign up here, and you will hear back from someone shortly.
SIGN UP HERE
Want to pay in cash?
- You can sign up at any of the locations listed here and shown on the map below. Bring (1) a State-issued ID and (2) Calfresh card OR SFMTA (Low Income) Lifeline Pass OR Proof of PG&E CARE (utility bill).
- Enrollment hours are subject to change - please email firstname.lastname@example.org before visiting a center for operational hours.
- Cash Payment Locations:
Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale Street
San Francisco CA 94105
Mon - Fri, 8 AM - 6 PM
Sat, 9 AM - 1 PM
Oakland Public Library, Main Lobby
125 14th Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Wed, 12 PM - 4 PM
Berkeley Public Library, Main Lobby
2090 Kittredge Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
2nd Monday of the month, 12 PM - 4 PM
Good Karma Bikes
460 Lincoln Ave #25
San Jose, CA 95126
Tue - Fri, 11 AM - 7 PM
Sat - Sun, 11 AM - 6 PM