The types of information we collect
We may collect the following personal information directly from you and from other sources:
- Information you provide to us. We collect information you provide us by using our Portal to apply for a role or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This information we may collect includes information you provide to us, such as your name, contact information, work experience, educational qualifications, current salary (voluntarily disclosed), compensation expectations, employment start date, ability to work in the country for which you are applying for employment, demographic data, including gender, racial, or ethnic origin, and any information you choose to submit or upload to the Portal (such as information from a CV).
- Information from third parties. We may also receive information from third parties in connection with your application. Third parties that provide us this information may include personal or professional references, recruiters, organizations, and recruiting tools and services. Information we collect from them may include the types of information listed above.
How we use your information
We only use your personal information where applicable law permits or requires it in connection with carrying out our application and recruitment process. We may use your information to:
- communicate with you;
- identify, source, and evaluate you for employment positions;
- send you notifications about new positions that match your profile;
- determine and validate your qualifications for employment;
- if you are a successful candidate, create an employment record;
- conduct employment and diversity monitoring, to the extent permitted or required by applicable law; and
- comply with applicable law or other obligations, such as auditing or financial obligations.
Storage and Safeguards
Your personal information is retained for as long as needed to reasonably fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was intended and for legal or business purposes, in accordance with our record retention policies and applicable law.
The Company has implemented reasonable physical, organizational, and technological security measures to safeguard the personal information in our custody or control. These include safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
This policy may be amended from time to time at the Company’s discretion or in accordance with applicable laws. Please check this page frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.