Making healthy food accessible in Portland
Connecting Portland residents with healthy food
Everyone deserves access to healthy, nutritious food. So we’ve partnered with local nonprofits, grocery stores, and farmers markets to provide Portlanders in need with discounted rides to and from area grocers. Eligible participants receive $2.50 rides to and from participating grocery providers.*
How do participants use their discounted rides?
- Participants will be notified when ride credit has been added to their Lyft account.
- When ready to shop, participants can simply open the Lyft app and enter their destination.
- Ride credit will be automatically applied to rides to and from participating grocery providers.
Where can participants shop?
Discount rides are valid within the program area to and from any of the grocery providers listed below.
- Boo Han Oriental Market - 1313 SE 82nd Ave.
- Fred Meyer - 14700 SE Division St.
- Growers Outlet - 6145 NE Glisan St.
- Halsey Market - 17144 NE Halsey St.
- Portland Adventist Community Services - 11020 NE Halsey St.
- Shaver School - 3701 NE 131st Pl.
- WinCo Foods - 1222 NE 102nd Ave.
- Gilbert Park Elementary - 13132 SE Ramona St.
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market - 12102 SE Division St.
- Imperial Euro Market - 11050 SE Powell Blvd.
- Portland Open Bible Church - 3223 SE 92nd Ave.
- Walmart Supercenter - 4200 SE 82nd Ave.
- WinCo Foods - 7979 SE Powell Blvd.
- Shun Fat Supermarket - 5253 SE 82nd Ave.
How can I get involved?
If you’d like to partner with Lyft’s Portland Grocery Access Program, tap the button below, tell us a little about yourself, and a member of our team will be in touch.
*Limited quantity available. US$2.50 fixed fare rides. You have 50 rides remaining. Pay US$2.50 plus any amount over US$16. Pickup or drop-off must be within the coverage area. Cannot be combined with other ride credit or offers. Subject to Lyft's Terms of Service.