Making healthy food accessible in Baltimore
Connecting Baltimore residents with healthy food
Everyone deserves access to healthy, nutritious food. So we’ve partnered with the City of Baltimore, local nonprofits, healthcare providers, and grocery stores to provide Baltimore residents in need with discounted Lyft rides to and from area grocers. Eligible participants receive $2.50 rides to and from participating grocery providers.*
How do participants use their discounted rides?
- Each participant will need to have the Lyft app on their phone.
- Participants will be notified in the Lyft app when ride credit has been added to their Lyft account.
- When ready to shop, participants simply open the Lyft app and enter their destination.
- Ride credit will be automatically applied to rides to and from participating grocery providers.
Where can participants shop?
Your ride discount is valid within the program area to and from any of the grocery providers listed below.
- Safeway - 2401 N Charles St.
- Save A Lot - 250 McMechen St.
- Shoppers - 2000 Gwynns Falls Pkwy.
- Save A Lot - 3427 Clifton Ave.
- Giant #317 - 4624 Edmondson Ave.
- Food Depot - 2495 Frederick Ave.
- Price Rite - 1205 W Pratt St.
- Streets Market & Cafe - 222 N Charles St.
- Eddie's of Mt. Vernon - 7 W Eager St.
- Save A Lot - 1101 Pennsylvania Ave.
How can I get involved?
If you’d like to partner with Lyft’s Baltimore Grocery Access Program, tap the button below, tell us a little about yourself, and a member of our team will be in touch.
*Limited quantity available. $2.50 flat fare rides. You have 8 rides per month from November 18, 2019 - April 30, 2020. Pickup or drop-off must be within the coverage area. Cannot be combined with other ride credit or offers. Subject to Lyft's Terms of Service.