Making healthy food accessible in Los Angeles
Connecting Los Angeles residents with healthy food
Everyone deserves access to healthy, nutritious food. So we’ve partnered with local nonprofits, grocery stores, and farmers markets to provide Angelenos in need with discounted Lyft rides to and from area grocers. Eligible participants receive $2 Shared rides to and from participating grocery providers.*
How do participants use their discounted rides?
- Download the Lyft app on your phone.
- Lyft will notify you by email when your ride credit has been added to your account.
- When you are ready to shop, enter the address of an eligible grocery provider, listed below, and select Shared.
- Ride credit will be automatically applied to rides to or from participating grocery providers only.
Where can participants shop?
$2 Shared rides are valid within the program area to and from any of the satellite pantries and grocery providers listed below.
1. USC Trojan Food Pantry | 2. LA Trade Tech College Food Pantry | 3. South Central Los Angeles Ministry Project (LAMP) Food Pantry | 4. Homeboy Industries Food Pantry | 5. Hubert Humphrey’s Comprehensive Health Center Food Pantry | 6. Numero Uno - E Jefferson Blvd. | 7. Numero Uno - S Broadway | 8. Numero Uno - Vermont Ave. | 9. Numero Uno - S Alvarado St. | 10. Superior Grocers 11. Ralph’s -S Vermont Ave. | 12. Ralph’s - W 9th St. | 13. Trader Joe’s | 14. Northgate Market | 15. Smart & Final - S Vermont Ave. | 16. Smart & Final - S Figueroa | 17. St. Francis Center Food Pantry
How can I get involved?
If you’d like to partner with Lyft’s Los Angeles Grocery Access Program, tap the button below, tell us a little about yourself, and a member of our team will be in touch.
*Limited quantity available. Pay $2.00 plus any amount over $10. Valid Sept 1, 2019 - February 29, 2020. Discount cards, promo codes, and discounted rides are non-transferrable and are subject to Lyft’s Terms of Service available at www.lyft.com/terms.