Drive with Lyft in Denver, CO
Earn on your own terms. Get started today.
Why drive with Lyft?
Make money, keep your tips, and cash out any time.
Be your own boss and drive whenever it works for you.
Get paid faster
Cash out your earnings whenever you want.
Apply to drive with Lyft
Location: Denver, CO
Employment Type: Contractor
Lyft is a rideshare platform that connects drivers with individuals that need rides. Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request and pay for rides through our smartphone app. Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn money on any schedule and is a great alternative to other types of earning opportunities. Lyft Drivers can cash out any time with Express Pay.
- Boost your Earnings: You get paid for the time and distance of a trip, plus tips and bonuses
- Be Your Own Boss: Set your own schedule and keep control over when you drive and earn
- Upfront Pay: We’re evolving the Lyft driving experience to make it simpler and provide drivers with more information in advance–taking the guesswork out of earning. With Upfront Pay, you can see what you’ll make and where you’re going before you accept a ride in Denver, CO.
- Your driver’s license: You’ll need to meet the age requirement for your region.
- A background check: We’ll need your consent to complete a criminal background check and to review your driving history. Please note: this is not a credit check.
- Your car, or a rental: You must have a 4-door vehicle, or rent a car through Express Drive. Vehicle requirements vary by region. Learn more.
- Insurance and other documents: Upload your insurance and registration. Some regions will require vehicle inspection as well. Learn more.
How do Lyft drivers earn?
What are the requirements for driving with Lyft?
Can I use my own vehicle to drive with Lyft?
Can I rent a vehicle to drive with Lyft?
Applying to drive in a different city?
How much time does it take to become a driver?
How does Lyft look out for driver safety?
How often do I have to drive?
When and where should I drive?
What is driving really like?
Can riders tip me when I drive with Lyft in Denver, CO?
May I drive with Lyft and other rideshare apps at the same time?